Saturday, June 15, 2013

Re-inventing Myself

Today I have finished my third examination in my course of studies and sent it off in the mail.  Hopefully it will come back to me marked with a good evaluation grade.  I am happily studying my materials from the Institute and checking out books from the library to peruse as time permits.  I wish I had done this years ago.  I've had a lot of careers in my life (so far) but I think antiques collector/dealer/appraiser/etc. (any one of those) would have been one of the most satisfying.  Well, it's never too late to start again, which is why I am so excited.  You really ought to reinvent yourself every so often.  It's like a breath of fresh air.

Have a great evening and a safe and happy weekend.  And Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

Happy antiquing.

No comments:

Post a Comment